PiXeL Gaming and Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Home of ::PiXeL Gaming::

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PiXeL Gaming will be back soon for the release of Call of Duty: Ghosts!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Three word Story....
ICN Tourney
Need suggestions.....
PS4 anyone?
iCn Free Tournament 5/29
PiXL Clan Members Meeting
Name Suggestions
Practice Tonight?
Ghosts coming soon
Xbox One&PS4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PiXeL Gaming and Clan on your social bookmarking website

Hello from Afghanistan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammiee Bearr

Sammiee Bearr

Hello from Afghanistan! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:10 am

Hello all of my very awesome people I thought I would let you all know I'm alive and well and with Internet! Sadly the Internet here is almost next to nothing so I'll be hitting up the forums quite often! Miss you all and I can't wait to hear from you. You can hit me up on Facebook by searching for this name tag or pm'ing me here! Love you all bunches!
Back to top Go down
Sammiee Bearr

Sammiee Bearr

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Oh and let me start this off by saying don't try to call Karma from a blocked number...
Like from Skype or anything
Because it's going to take eight times and he'll pick up the phone all grampa like and all your going to hear is "Who the fuck is this?"
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:09 am

Glad to hear your doing well. My best friend is over there right now, has been since November i believe. Hes coming home soon though.

Stay safe and keep your head on a swivel.
Back to top Go down
Sammiee Bearr

Sammiee Bearr

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 am

You know what part he is at right now? Yeah they are talking about sending me home early, I can't say on here when or anything but if I do I'll let everyone know as soon as the boots touch the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 am

Not sure, i could ask him. Not sure if he can tell me though, lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:03 pm

glad to hear you are ok sammie
Back to top Go down
Sammiee Bearr

Sammiee Bearr

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:36 am

Well if anything ask him if he's in Kaf. Cause that's where I'm at right now, I'm not going to say speffically where at I'm at but yeah... Oh an it looks like I'm about to get a lateral promotion too :3
Back to top Go down
Panther

Panther

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:40 am

Good to hear everything is going ok for you over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Afghanistan!   Hello from Afghanistan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Afghanistan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiXeL Gaming and Clan :: Clan and Member Announcements :: General Discussion-
Jump to: