PiXeL Gaming and Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Home of ::PiXeL Gaming::

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PiXeL Gaming will be back soon for the release of Call of Duty: Ghosts!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Three word Story....
ICN Tourney
Need suggestions.....
PS4 anyone?
iCn Free Tournament 5/29
PiXL Clan Members Meeting
Name Suggestions
Practice Tonight?
Ghosts coming soon
Xbox One&PS4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PiXeL Gaming and Clan on your social bookmarking website

Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario

Go down 
+3
PiXeL MaGiiK
The Twinky Man
Itachimaru4242
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachimaru4242

Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Empty
PostSubject: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:38 pm

I would like to start with; thank you karma for letting me join PG. I'm hoping to be of more help this time, as some of you know when I first started playing with karma and a few other members. I was extremely active for a few months, and then I kind of dropped off the deep end. Nobody really knew where I went or what was going on. I had some projects planned that I just didn't have the time to finish and I ended up scrapping the projects. Currently I'm enrolled in CTU (Colorado Technical College) online; things are going very well for me with college. Passing my IT courses like it's nothing! Going for programming mainly but thinking about changing my degree slightly. I'm back at work; currently stock boy at Kroger’s, working night shift (10pm - 2/4/8am) so I normally sleep all day, then game at night before work. Currently doing more PC gaming than anything since my Xbox 360 is feeling under the weather. Still on my crappy 3mb/s DSL connection, working on moving out of my parents place but sadly I don't make that much at Kroger’s.

Now onto the apologies. I keep bouncing in and out and I'm sorry to those who I may have let down. I'm hoping to make things better this time and to game with everyone a little more often. Also I'm sorry to those of you who have joined my Xbox live party and been kicked immediately with no explanation and then seeing me pop offline after. I often game with a good longtime friend of mine (karma knows the situation, and is the only one who does) she tends to get upset rather easily so I try to keep our xbl party private to avoid upsetting her. Sorry for not being around everyone, hopefully I'm back for good this time. Karma seems to be okay with giving me another chance, so let’s see how this goes!

Also~ it’s good to be back!
Back to top Go down
The Twinky Man

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Is there cliff notes anywhere for the above
Back to top Go down
PiXeL MaGiiK

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:49 pm

welcome back bud! Im Menaje so not to confuse you too much
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 pm

PiXeL Damages wrote:

Seriously..we nee a person whose full time job is summarizing forum posts for Dobby..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NolaTree
The Twinky Man

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:50 pm

PiXeL SeaHorse wrote:
PiXeL Damages wrote:

Seriously..we nee a person whose full time job is summarizing forum posts for Dobby..

U want the job.......I got little Debbie cupcakes
Back to top Go down
o VyZeen

o VyZeen

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Welcome brother.... I got your text and i will be talking with you shortly
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Hahahaha do I need to get into your van to eat them?
Back to top Go down
Itachimaru4242

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:25 pm

PiXeL ReLaPse wrote:
Welcome brother.... I got your text and i will be talking with you shortly

Alright man, I'll be working tonight so I may respond late.

Aww dobbie needs notes. Getting old buddy? Wink Quick summary: If I upset you/ offended you. I apologize. I'm gonna try to be a better clan mate this year. That sums up some of it.
Back to top Go down
ShutItYaGinger

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:36 am

PiXeL SeaHorse wrote:
Hahahaha do I need to get into your van to eat them?
that sounds awkward
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 am

Cmon man...dont be Meat missing the point of the joke haha
Back to top Go down
The Twinky Man

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 am

I don't have a van I only got 2 camros
Back to top Go down
SubZelRl0

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:59 am

YAY!! Mario is Back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario   Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick intro and apologies from good ol' Mario
Page 1 of 1