PiXeL Gaming and Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Home of ::PiXeL Gaming::

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PiXeL Gaming will be back soon for the release of Call of Duty: Ghosts!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Three word Story....
ICN Tourney
Need suggestions.....
PS4 anyone?
iCn Free Tournament 5/29
PiXL Clan Members Meeting
Name Suggestions
Practice Tonight?
Ghosts coming soon
Xbox One&PS4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PiXeL Gaming and Clan on your social bookmarking website

Ghost multiplayer reveal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ghost multiplayer reveal Empty
PostSubject: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Did any watch the ghost multiplayer reveal? I am watching and a lot of new things they are adding. only hoping it is not limited based on console
Back to top Go down
Munoz91

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:43 pm

ya i watched it, looks sick although more info is def needed on alot of things
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Purely from a playing perspective,it looks awesome.The fact that they are bringing back a version of the pick-10 system is awesome,and the customizing of your character looks kind of cool.

From a competitive standpoint, it looks awful.It is still obviously early, but getting rid of Hardpoint and changing SnD(said by the pros who were there,not a statement of fact) would be terrible for viewership.It is great that they are bringing CoD Champs back,and signing a contract with MLG,and acknowledging their support for eSports,but that needs to be backed up with actions,and nothing I've seen shows the foundation for thriving eSports.No more theater,no visible codcaster mode in the demo today,and gimmicks like invisibility perks and leaning out around corners(head glitches on steroids)are things that could really derail things.

Who knows,maybe it will all work out and its just awesome.I hope so.

Also,Munoz, You're a pussy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NolaTree
Munoz91

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:23 am

Lean can be disabled, but I don't think its gonna be a problem anyway. Charlie Intel confirmed earlier IW is "one the fence" about putting in cod caster, which is unfortunate. I'm not worried about the game types, SnD isn't changed theres just a new gamemode which is kind of like SnD, but called Search and Rescue, good ol' SnD is still there. CTF being gone is kind of a mystery seeing as its been in CoD since MW2, but I feel some of the new game types will become competitive as well. I've heard rumors the way Domination plays in Ghosts that it could make a return to competitive. I would definitely not say it looks awful for competitive. MLG wouldn't have picked it up as their flagship title for 2014 if they thought it wouldn't work. I honestly think were gonna see an ESports trailer or reveal some time in the future. It was awkward the way they brought up ESports in the reveal with it being such a definitive group of people, and then said more to come soon. There's alot there not telling us for sure, which makes sense with Gamescom and other conventions such as PAX coming up. If you remember last year we got alot of our multiplayer/competitive information at Gamescom. I do think the killstreaks are going to have to be looked at closely and it would not surprise me if we saw no killstreaks this season, or we'll have to ban alot of them.It definitely looks like an amazing game from a public match standpoint. From a competitive standpoint I'd say it looks promising, especially since alot of the pros at the event were tweeting that this season would see more growth than the BO2 season which would be amazing because the community/support grew 100x this year.

My 2 cents.

Fuck you Nola, pussy.

Edit: Also they said they would neither confirm or deny dedicated servers, which makes me kind of excited.
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:45 am

The contract worries me.Did they give Ghosts a contract because its so promising,or because they cut SC2 and LoL dumped them,and they needed a new flagship game.

Valid points all.

Dedicated servers would be the best thing since sliced bread.

WHY NO LP,WHY!?

I still hate you.
Back to top Go down
PiXeL MaGiiK

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:39 am

i hate you both.
Back to top Go down
Munoz91

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:29 pm

And they just announced MLG Columbus will be played on Ghosts, wow. Only 17 days after the release of the game. Now that's gonna be interesting.

Teepee said there is LP but its called Group 4v4.
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:56 pm

It has been announced it will be there for awhile.It's going to be in conjunction with Bo2,not replacing it for Cbus.They have done it before.

Where did he say that?If its true that would be awesome.I wouldn't be surprised if GB's are integrated to the game in some manner now also since their is a partnership.

Magiik,go EQ yourself :p <3
Back to top Go down
Munoz91

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 am

Aches said it in a stream that Teep texted him from the event and told him LP was in the game and it is called Group 4v4 and has a similar ranking system to Halo 3 where it went from 1-50.

The way all the pros talk the game being played at Cbus will be Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:53 am

I like that ranking system a WHOLE lot more.

I read that its going to be like a demo comp of Ghosts basically.The game will only be out for 17 days when CBUS comes around,and the Xbox1 won't even offically be out yet.Unless you're going to give all the pros xbox 1's and copies of Ghost before their releases,there is no way it will be a serious comp.
Back to top Go down
Munoz91

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:20 pm

NolaTree wrote:
I like that ranking system a WHOLE lot more.

I read that its going to be like a demo comp of Ghosts basically.The game will only be out for 17 days when CBUS comes around,and the Xbox1 won't even offically be out yet.Unless you're going to give all the pros xbox 1's and copies of Ghost before their releases,there is no way it will be a serious comp.
Comes out for 360 on the 5th. I just checked ESN, Icons, and Charlie Intel all say the game that will be competed on will be Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost multiplayer reveal   Ghost multiplayer reveal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost multiplayer reveal
Page 1 of 1