PiXeL Gaming and Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Home of ::PiXeL Gaming::

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PiXeL Gaming will be back soon for the release of Call of Duty: Ghosts!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Three word Story....
ICN Tourney
Need suggestions.....
PS4 anyone?
iCn Free Tournament 5/29
PiXL Clan Members Meeting
Name Suggestions
Practice Tonight?
Ghosts coming soon
Xbox One&PS4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PiXeL Gaming and Clan on your social bookmarking website

Practice Tonight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:05 am

Bloom, Slipp, Detox? I am thinking 9 central, maybe try and run some gb's next week. If the pixel comp team would like to participate they would be welcome.
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:16 pm

I should be on during that time
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh boy oh joy Wink
Back to top Go down
ShutItYaGinger

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm

we should have a few members on so we'll get'r done...
Back to top Go down
The Twinky Man

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 pm

I got till midnight tonight.....I'm starting to work again
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 pm

I believe Pretense has work.Magiik,Blackout,Damages should all be on,and Karma can hop on with them if Munoz can't make it.

I will not be on until after the NBA game tonight,so I doubt I will be on in time to scrim.However,if you want me to go over strats or film with any of you guys tonight,I would be happy to help.I've put an immense amount of time into understanding this game(As any of my poor teammates who have had to listen to me talk non-stop during games will attest to) so I can maybe help just notice a small thing someone isn't picking up on.Not trying to come off as arrogant,just want to help everyone improve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NolaTree

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Blah blah :p
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:14 pm

anyone up for some more practice tonight
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:56 pm

I might be able to, but I leave to fly to houston at 4 wednesday so I'd say im 50/50 for getting on and probably wont be on too late.
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 pm

earlier is usually better for me, the later it is the more emtional my house gets lol..
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:29 pm

but i am working on that
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Icons tourney saturday at 3pm?
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 pm

i work saturdays cept maybe once a month
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:09 pm

I work Saturdays until 6 pm EST so unless it is a late start I wouldn't be able to.
Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:09 pm

plus we might need to get a few more games in to work on a few things lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Tonight?   Practice Tonight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Tonight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiXeL Gaming and Clan :: Clan and Member Announcements :: General Discussion-
Jump to: