PiXeL Gaming and Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Home of ::PiXeL Gaming::

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PiXeL Gaming will be back soon for the release of Call of Duty: Ghosts!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Three word Story....
ICN Tourney
Need suggestions.....
PS4 anyone?
iCn Free Tournament 5/29
PiXL Clan Members Meeting
Name Suggestions
Practice Tonight?
Ghosts coming soon
Xbox One&PS4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PiXeL Gaming and Clan on your social bookmarking website

Need suggestions.....

Go down 
+2
Munoz91
NolaTree
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Need suggestions..... Empty
PostSubject: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:32 am

Can anyone suggest a good game to play? I am bored of the CoD series and looking to play something before I lose all interest in gaming. It can be on the 360 or the PS3 so suggest any system exclusive game. I played Assassin's Creed 1, none of the follow up games. Elder Scroll games are complete, sports games get a little boring over time. So anything good out there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 am

Fallout? Also The Last of Us http://www.thelastofus.com/ is in stores tomorrow. I've heard really good things about it, but I obviously havent played it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:24 am

Fallout is definitely a good choice. If you are into that style of game then try Borderlands 2 or the Fable series. I would also recommend starting Assassins Creed 2. It is WAY better than that first and not nearly as repetitive.
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:15 pm

I think AC2 is available for free on XBL this month too?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Thanks for the suggestions so far guys (and alka). I did get bored with AC, that's why I never went on to AC2. My boys have all of them so I could continue on with the series...........
Back to top Go down
Munoz91

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:31 pm

call of duty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 pm

AC 2 is good. Not a big fan of brotherhood and revelations since they were in between 2 and 3 but they play good story connectors. And 3...well...I think people can remember my feelings about the ending. But it should get you ready for AC: Black Flag!
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:36 pm

My problem with AC is that the first couple of sequences take forevvvvvver.Then once you get past the first couple of them,the game becomes really fun lol.

Far Cry 3 is pretty fun too if you like open world games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Munoz91 wrote:
call of duty
Why? It's BORING and the online play sucks still. Not worth me investing time into it. If I got an invite from a clan member I would play but it won't be my "go to" game anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Orrrrr just start a new character in Skyrim. Bye bye Siigz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Alkaline bL wrote:
Orrrrr just start a new character in Skyrim. Bye bye Siigz.
oh no way..... I would replay oblivion first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:11 pm

NHL Smile
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Tough loss last night pale
Back to top Go down
Panther

Panther

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:17 pm

The Saboteur, Red Faction, GTA IV, Halo, Eternal Sonata
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Need suggestions..... 969711_10151501204284021_725668304_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Need suggestions..... 296119_10151501105199021_1987606411_n

Is this one better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Blackhawks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Itachimaru4242

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:10 pm

The Fallout series is amazing, I also suggest trying out: Armored Core V, Tenchu Z, Resident Evil 6, Dead Space 3, and the Halo series. RE6 will last you a few days, as the story line is rather long. Tenchu Z graphics suck, but it's fun and sneaky sneaky. Armored Core V is really fun, fast paced, and challenging. Dead Space 3 is amazing with enough content to keep you busy for a few days. The Halo series has a great storyline, Halo 4 online play is "meh" and feels broken, however before 343 took over the online for Halo Reach was rather good. If you go out and buy the full halo series, you will be busy for a good amount of time. Halo 1, 2, 3, 4, ODST, Reach and if you wanna try the RTS, Halo Wars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Why is everyone hatin on the B's? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Sorry Paylo..... even one of my senior pictures from high school has me wearing my hawks jersey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 am

1-1 bitches...home ice goes to the B's! Woooo!!!
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:12 am

Hahahahahaha another OT game...crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 am

Just a heads up, Fable 3 is FREE on the market place Siigz if you are looking to do an adventure game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 am

I actually really liked Fable 3, it was different and definitley something I would reccomend for free. You  do not need to know anything about the other Fable games to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:13 am

Thanks alka.... I will have to check that out tonight if I can get on! Being a golf night makes it hard to get in some xbox time. Gotta get used to my new irons tonight......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need suggestions.....   Need suggestions..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next