PiXeL Gaming and Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Home of ::PiXeL Gaming::

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PiXeL Gaming will be back soon for the release of Call of Duty: Ghosts!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Three word Story....
ICN Tourney
Need suggestions.....
PS4 anyone?
iCn Free Tournament 5/29
PiXL Clan Members Meeting
Name Suggestions
Practice Tonight?
Ghosts coming soon
Xbox One&PS4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PiXeL Gaming and Clan on your social bookmarking website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
o VyZeen

o VyZeen

PiXL Clan Members Meeting Empty
PostSubject: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:07 pm

I am trying to get all [PiXL] Clan Members on tonight for a quick meeting over Xbox Live. I am thinking between 9pm - 11pm eastern - to talk about certain topics that have been brought up in the last few days.. So let me know if you can attend..

If you cant make it, then its up to you to find out from the other members what was discussed.

Hopefully this little Pow Wow will clear a few things up.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:12 pm

sounds good ill be there, just let me know when you decided to crank it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:29 pm

I can't make it... I will be at the Brewers game watching them get slapped by the Phillies......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:30 pm

I should be able to be there tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:52 pm

ryan braun is a cheater
Back to top Go down
PiXeL PreTenSe

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Il be there
Back to top Go down
o VyZeen

o VyZeen

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 pm

PiXeL PreTenSe wrote:
Il be there

Maybe i should of said this in my post, but i thought for the fact that i said [PiXL] Clan Members, it was obvious it wasnt for Comp Members.

So i guess i will just say it...... this meeting is not for Comp Members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 pm

so if the comp team members aren't needed for the meeting then what is the meeting about if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
o VyZeen

o VyZeen

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:54 pm

There are a few topics that are going to be discussed.. mainly about the clan side of PiXeL.. If you want to know, come to the meeting... if you dont want to know, dont come to the meeting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Ok cause I haven't heard anything so got me kind of nervous that's all.
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 pm

This meeting is Relapse updating everyone on the future of the clan,discussing possible suggestions you all have,and making sure everyone knows what they are allowed and not allowed to do while a member of PiXL.The comp members are not required to be there because we are in the clan only to compete.Speaking for my boys on the comp team,we absolutely love that so many of y'all are so interested in competition,strats,videos,practicing,etc.,but there are so many ways to be a contributing and helpful member of the clan without being on the comp team or trying to make it on the comp team.I believe that is the general statement Relapse is making,and the meeting tonight will be more in-depth.Im sure there will be 1 or 2 comp members there to answer any questions that might be put towards them,but for the most part,this meeting is about all other aspects of the clan that doesn't involve competitive play.

Would that be correct Relapse?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:30 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Munoz91

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:39 pm

bloomuxcrunner wrote:
Ok cause I haven't heard anything so got me kind of nervous that's all.
sorry bloom your getting booted Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:18 pm

oh no
Back to top Go down
o VyZeen

o VyZeen

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 pm

PiXeL SeaHorse wrote:
This meeting is Relapse updating everyone on the future of the clan,discussing possible suggestions you all have,and making sure everyone knows what they are allowed and not allowed to do while a member of PiXL.The comp members are not required to be there because we are in the clan only to compete.Speaking for my boys on the comp team,we absolutely love that so many of y'all are so interested in competition,strats,videos,practicing,etc.,but there are so many ways to be a contributing and helpful member of the clan without being on the comp team or trying to make it on the comp team.I believe that is the general statement Relapse is making,and the meeting tonight will be more in-depth.Im sure there will be 1 or 2 comp members there to answer any questions that might be put towards them,but for the most part,this meeting is about all other aspects of the clan that doesn't involve competitive play.

Would that be correct Relapse?

Meeting is CANCEL'D If you have any questions pertaining to any else... I am sure he can answer all your questions...

I will be on tonight, and still have a chat lobby going....

And Nola.... Amen brother.. Nailed it perfectly. You know how many times i tried to say the same thing and all i could come up with was " Guys before we start - I am totally baked.... Brownies and Chocolate Chip Weed Cookies..." and that was it....

Nice job again... Seahorse..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:36 am

So comp members aren't "REALLY" in the clan then??? Seems a bit odd!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:04 am

I PayLo wrote:
So comp members aren't "REALLY" in the clan then??? Seems a bit odd!

How do you get that? They are, they just focus more on the Comp team and not day to day running of the clan operations.

Relapse is looking for people to aid in the day to day running of the clan if I am assuming correctly. People to promote, recruit, and maintain order here and other things that may come up. I agree with this idea, the Comp team shouldn't have to "run" the clan. People shouldn't be "asking" to be on the Comp team either. They should be invited or the Comp team hold an open tryout.

Relapse please correct me if I am wrong.... Don't want to spread the wrong info.
Back to top Go down
NolaTree

NolaTree

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Nope that's EXACTLY what he is trying to say haha.Almost word for word.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NolaTree
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PiXL Clan Members Meeting   PiXL Clan Members Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1